Our Sunday School ministry is a time for you to find and connect with others in a small group setting where you can get to know people walking through the same stage of life as you! We have tons of different classes for different ages and interests!
Sunday Morning | 9:15AM
Women And men
We welcome all ladies to join us Women Helping Women. Together we'll pray, study God's word, have fun with crafts and support missions, as well as play games, and fellowship together. Our goal is to improve our walk with the Lord Jesus and encourage one another through faith building, knowing God better through His Word, and Christian fellowship.
Our two main goals are:
- To assist women in their personal walk with the Lord Jesus Christ, through in-depth Bible Studies especially designed for women. In addition we sponsor banquets, conferences and Ladies' Night Out to minister to the unique needs of women.
- To support the Mission Statement of GABC
We also welcome our men to take part in Man to Man special events throughout the year as well as specific studies for men.
The purpose of our PEARLS Ministry is to serve the church by developing, coordinating and administrating an effective and comprehensive ministry to meet the needs of senior adults in our church and community.
Our ministry objective is to accomplish this mission through:
- Planning and coordinating conferences, luncheons, service projects and trips.
- Mentoring senior adult goals and objectives.
- Planning an appropriate budget.
- Working with other committees, officers, and leaders to carry out the ministry of the church.
- Working with associational ministries to reach families through the Migrant & International Ministries.
- Working with JOY boxes to provide Christmas for children in the mission fields.
- Sponsoring an annual church-wide Christmas Banquet.